Sunday, April 29, 2012

Examining Submission Journaling Exercise - Day 12

Do you include financial submission within the definition of your own submission and if yes, how does it manifest itself? If no, is there a particular reason why? Are you familiar with the concepts of financial submission? Do you have an opinion about financial submission in general?

I'm not sure I really understand what financial domination is. I looked it up and came across a bunch of stuff looks like get rich quick by playing dominant- send-me-money-now-worm kinda stuff. So if that's what it means, then no.

Do I work? Yes, and will until at least my school loans are paid off, because I think that's an unfair burden to bring to our relationship if I don't contribute. Daddy says he is perfectly happy to support us, but I don't want him working himself to death. I incurred it, it's my education, I should contribute to it's repayment.

Does Daddy handle the money? Absolutely. Firstly, because we both see it as the role of the HoH, we discuss everything, but he's in charge. Secondly, I hate money. I am perfectly happy to hand over that responsibility, and he is quite skilled financially. I don't really see it as a separate entity, I see it as part of our particular relationship dynamic, it's just what works for us. I don't necessarily see it as a component of any part of certain aspects of our dynamic (like D/s, D/lg or DD). I just see it as part of his leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for being part of our chosen family!