Friday, April 27, 2012

Examining Submission Journaling Exercise - Day 10

Does any element of BDSM occur as a part of your submissive relationships? How do you feel about BDSM? Is it core to your submission, peripheral or non-existent (other than the submission part)?

Well now that's a question. I dunno. When I started exploring things, that's the place I started exploring. There are things that I am curious about, but would never had done with anyone, and thought were hard limits. Like, having my hands immobilized - say in Daddy's hands, or rope.I never trusted anyone enough. The idea of having Daddy do those things is very seductive. Another thing - I saw lots of pictures with men's hands on women's throats, that was another big no-no, but it's something I told Daddy not long before he was deployed, that I would not mind if he tried.

Other than the things above that I would like to try, and in the practice of our lives - I guess more of the D/s, part, but I don't necessarily see that as exclusively BDSM. I see it as an independent element that many lifestyles have in common. That being said, my submission to Ward is not just in scene, not just in the bedroom, it is in every thing we do. Again, spanking is not exclusively BDSM, but also an independent element that is D/s, but can belong in D/lg, BDSM, DD - all across the alternative spectrum.

BDSM is certainly not the core of my submission. I don't submit solely for sensation play, I submit to his leadership. And as I said somewhere before on this blog - if I had to put the core of my submission somewhere, it would have to be more based on the biblical model of submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for being part of our chosen family!