Saturday, May 12, 2012

Examining Submission Journaling Exercise - Day 25

Are there items, objects or rituals that represent or help you express submission? If not, have you ever thought of adding or being gifted one? Is there a special significance to these objects or rituals?

No, items, objects and rituals kind of speak to steeping into and out of a role. Submission is not what I do, I am submissive to Daddy, 24/7. I need nothing more than his presence in my life to want to submit to him. Even now with him deployed, I am focused on conducting myself in a manner that would be pleasing to him and lifts him up. When people look at me they should be able to envision the good man to whom I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for being part of our chosen family!