Friday, January 18, 2013
Hungry for Each Other
Staying hungry for each other is important part of TTWD/DD or really any relationship. The effort and time that both partners put into truly giving each other their best, becomes a vital skill that pays dividends in both the long and short term.
- A deeper attentiveness
- A deeper appreciation for the things we do for each other
- An insanely high libido increase
- A warmth that spreads throughout our home
- A understanding of each other that is deeper for each other
- A deep desire to only improve, even through setbacks or disagreements, a true hunger for each other.
Finding time or making time for each other remains a priority, even with the kids, school, work and making ends meet, we continue to find ways to show each other how important we are. We highly recommend exploring your options and finding ways to show each other how you feel and what emotions and passion that you evoke in each other. Send the kids to grandma's, Check out that Bed and Breakfast, plan a romantic weekend away. The time we give our partners is precious. Give each other your best!