Thursday, November 1, 2012

Implement /Toy review #1

We thought we'd share our opinions of some of your favorite toys and implements with you. What's the difference between a toy and an implement you ask? Good girls get toys, bad girls get implements. Then of course, there are non-correction/non-play spankings - in the discipline or stress-relief realm that are kind of crossover spankings, not correction, but firmer than play, and the 'toyplements' that go with them - that are sometimes used for all 3 kinds. There are some implements that are correction only implements, so that when they are produced and used the message is unmistakable.




Yes that really IS Daddy's hand.



There are two items that start and end every spanking, regardless of the intent. And those are Daddy's hand and Daddy's hairbrush. All spankings start and end with Daddy's hand. The longer more stingy discipline or correction spankings will have interludes of Daddy's hand between implements, both hand spanking and stroking, squeezing. I love the way his hand curves around my cheeks on each swat, and I certainly love just having his hands on me in any manner - caressing, stroking, teasing, and spanking. Daddy's hands bring pleasure, relief, release and redemption.







 It's funny because the hairbrush that Daddy has is the one I bought independently, before we were us. For me it was important that it was solid wood, and that the bristle bed was wood as well.And I like the sound it makes. I'm sure Daddy would tell you the same. It is light, but can produce quite a sting. But it is one of our favorites, well, because it is Daddy's toy of preference. If I ask Daddy for a spanking, or offer myself to him when he is stressed, this is what I usually hand him.This one is called the Wave "Enforcer" (isn't that ironic!) and I got it at Walmart in the ethnic hair care aisle. You will only get the cruddy plastic ones in the regular brush aisle.[Actually I just checked & it said limited quantities in stores, and no longer available online - but you can order it at CVS and it's $4.49, very sturdy solid wood]







 This is a lovely double-layered 4-finger tawse like strap that came from Cane-iac.com. And after Daddy used it the first time - for a just because spanking, I was seriously in love. It's warm and lovely and supple, and it has a very lovely wrap.When he saw how much I liked it, this kind of got banned from disciplinary use. It is purely a pleasure toy.





This doesn't produce so much sting (at least the way he uses it). But it brings a lovely heat and lets you zone right into that lovely headspace.











HIS POV 
Our use of implements of course varies from situation to situation. We delight in our small (and growing) selection of spanking toys and implements. Yes that really is my hand, and in some ways it almost doesn't do my hands justice. My hands are actually fairly large and are perfect for spanking, squeezing, and ... well other things.  I am writing this as a tired tired, guy but I promise that I will do a Re-POV at a later time to do this post justice! [He just came of a 36 hour shift :( ]

24 comments:

  1. Oh - poor Ward. 36 hours seems insurmountable...blogging after seems Herculean! The tawes look amazing. I haven't used one of those before (or had it used on me - more to the point). I agree...Sir's hand is the BEST ever. I love our floggers (Conina's specials are our favorites). I have a love/hate - mostly hate relationship with the brush. It's so stingy and often used for correction. I am guessing that's why I don't love it as much.

    What implements do you use for correction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's napping & I'm catching up on my reading, lol. He could barely speak coherently after he sat down, it's like his clockwork just seized up!

      The tawse is amazing, it is lovely and dreaminess. Daddy's hand - sigh - my favorite, it can be soft and lovely, super stingy, or hard as the dickens - I much prefer the first two. The hairbrush, hmmmmm, I didn't mind it, but I can't say it was a favorite till Daddy, it is his 'signature' implement, and he can make it quite lovely.

      Correction? Perhaps I'll do the first of the correction implements tomorrow. There is a strap that might make you faint, lol, some wood and some synthetics.

      Delete
  2. That picture doesn't do your hand justice? Holy Hannah! Yipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - you think his hand is scary? It's big, but he's a big guy - 6'4", I told you that before, didn't I?

      Delete
    2. JUNE! * wink* and *fake blush*

      Yes you did. I think my face could fit in that hand... but he'd have to bend over quite a bit to try..I'm 5' 2"

      Delete
    3. Oh gosh, lol,Daddy could prolly puff you over with a breath! He's big and strong and - SWOON - handsome. I've never before been the short one in a relationship. I love having to stand on tiptoe to kiss him.

      Delete
    4. :) Well I've never been the short one either...lmbo!

      Delete
    5. O_o never been the short one? At 5'2"?? Holy cow who were ya datin'?

      Delete
  3. I'm with you Wilma and double Yipes! It was nice of you to post the information so that even the spankos (like me lol) would have a bit more information. After a 36 hour shift, it was lovely of Ward to give any POV. Hope he has a long, refreshing sleep.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too, Cat? Daddy has nice hands :D And sometimes I see toys on other people's blogs and want to make or buy them, So I thought I'd put that information in - and for the hairbrush - gosh it tool forever to find a wooden one, no kidding! I had resorted to googling one & was going to have to order one online but that is beaucoups bucks! I tripped on mine by accident & it's perfect ... well if you like wood that is.

      Delete
    2. whoa - I just re-read my comment - meant spanknos!!!!!! Bet I had a few people confused. LOL

      Wards hands are very nice June but sheesh they are big and look like could definitely cause some pain.

      Delete
    3. LOL - I was wondering, Cat. But maybe you know....Freudian slip?? They are lovely, and they can bring pleasure or pain, but only what I need :)

      Delete
  4. It's funny I have been looking for a wooden hair brush like that for a while and can find absolutely nothing of the sort. Well I did find one on a website but I'm not paying $90 for a hair brush unless it's made for gold or something.

    His hands are mighty large. I'm with Cat and Wilma on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Walmart, Kat - I added the information - it's also available on the CVS website (http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Wav-Enforcer-Fade-Brush?skuId=688569 - only $4.49). It's in the ethnic haircare aisle, it's the only place they have solid wood ones. It sure would make more sense if they kept them all together. That's what I found as well, between $70 & $90 for a wood one on a Google search. And it's really sturdy. Ours gets lots of use, lol.

      Delete
  5. I'm with the other's re Ward's hand Lol. That was so good of him to do his POV after a 36 hour shift - wow. I hope he gets some well deserved rest.

    I love your comments on the strap. You do sound 'in love' Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sweet of him and to be honest I hadn't even finished the post and he said, "Sweetie, I'm going to go in and make my POV cause I don't think I'm gonna make it." Poor Ward, he was at the stage of incoherency. By about the time he recovers, it will be time for another 36 hour shift :(

      LOL, I am in love - Daddy makes it feel amazing - so amazing in fact that I forget the proper name of the strap cause here it is called the 'yummy strap':)

      Delete
  6. Hairbrushes can be so stingy. We have a different one and I have to say that for it's small size it packs a big punch. I hope Ward got some well deserved sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be, but it is yummy when it's nice and cleansing when it's not, lol.

      Thanks, Zoe, he did, unfortunately by about the time he starts to feel really human again, it will be time to do it again = sigh.

      Delete
  7. 36 hours, ack!!! I hope Ward was able to get some sleep :) I'd always thought those 4-fingers looked scary, but based on your review, I'm reconsidering. I'd say the hand is always my favorite because of its versatility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Riley, I love that he is an honorable man, but when these things come up it's a double edged sword.

      Oh gosh, I did too, especially since it is double layered, but that thing is just delicious! If you're a spanko I'd recommend it :) Oh yes,his hand will always be my favorite! I love the skin on skin contact, it's very intimate.

      Delete
  8. Yikes!
    That hand looks like it can smack some butt, Junie. No wonder you are such a wonderfully submissive wife.... :D
    We don't really have any implements, well....if you want to call the belt from the bowels of *ell an implement, I guess we have that.....ick.
    You guys are so cute.....and flirty with each other....I love it.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yup, It sure can smack some butt. It's the perfect size for my not-so-tiny butt :) I dunno - you have more than you think I bet, wooden spoons, spatulas (though I never found them impressive myself), rulers, haribrushes - lots and lots of pervertables.

      And I personally like Daddy's belt. It creates a very visceral response as the buckle jingles, and it slides out of the loops. Daddy asked me to choose a couple of toys from London Tanners (anniversary present I imagine). I shared that I'd like the decision to be his, but would give him some suggestions of what was titalating. And one of those was a belt [https://www.thelondontanners.com/?p=1462]. It can be ordered to size and has the advantage of providing those lovely cues, and is heavier than the ones you can find in stores. Daddy agreed and said that would definitely be one of them. Am I a glutton for punishment or what?

      Delete
  9. Hi June, Gosh that hand does look like it could deliver a good spanking! We have not used a hair brush, nor a strap. Though I was a bit worried last night as he was unthreading his belt, right after I sassed him. Hope Ward got a really good sleep too. A 36 hour shift..wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, M3, yes, it can! Clear from Mmmmm to OWWW! lol. I like the belt, but then again, I'm a spanko, too :">

      He did, but right back into work this morning, and he has to do it again very soon - blech.

      Delete

We love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for being part of our chosen family!